Washington State BUI Defense Lawyer
Get Your BUI Charge Dismissed in Washington State Dismissed
*We Only Handle DUI cases In Washington State*
BUI defense made painless
We Deliver While You Relax
BUI Charges in Washington
A Case For Strong BUI Defense
If you have received a citation for BUI or Boating Under the Influence in Washington that criminal charge could make your insurance rates higher for three years, cause you to have an alcohol related offense on your record. If you are accused of BUI or Boating Under the Influence, it is important that you have an experienced lawyer on your side.
1. RCW 79A.60.040 is the Boating Under the Influence statute. It states in part:
2. It shall be unlawful for any person to operate a vessel in a reckless manner.
3. It shall be a violation for a person to operate a vessel while under the influence of intoxicating liquor or any drug. A person is considered to be under the influence of intoxicating liquor or any drug if:
– The person has 0.08 grams or more of alcohol per two hundred ten liters of breath, as shown by analysis of the person’s breath made under RCW 46.61.506; or
– The person has 0.08 percent or more by weight of alcohol in the person’s blood, as shown by analysis of the person’s blood made under RCW 46.61.506; or
– The person is under the influence of or affected by intoxicating liquor or any drug; or
– The person is under the combined influence of or affected by intoxicating liquor and any drug.
– A Washington BUI carries a maximum penalty of 90 days in jail and a $1,000 fine.
Get the help you need to fight
Hire Ticket Cutter Call Today
At the Law Offices of Joseph Cutter, your initial consultation is free and our fees are flat and extremely competitive. Hire a traffic ticket attorney who is responsive, competent and detail oriented when it comes to taking care of your legal needs. Get started by calling our office at 425-264-2000 or filling out our contact.
Received a BUI charge?
Get A FREE Consultation Today
Hire Ticket Cutter As Your BUI Attorney Today.
We are proud to say our team has decades of experience successfully representing clients for their traffic infractions and criminal cases. Please feel free to call or e-mail us with any questions. Get a free consultation from a veteran traffic ticket attorney.